The ISO digital learning solutions (DLS) Toolkit includes a unified collection of processes, tools and case studies for developing and implementing digital learning solutions at an organizational level. There are three versions of the ISO DLS Toolkit, customized to meet the different needs of the audiences.
The ISO DLS Toolkit is available in English, French and Spanish.
Level 1: DLS Inquirers
ISO members who are new to digital learning and require a high-level summary of the implementation of DLS programmes.
Level 2: DLS Explorers
ISO members who have limited experience with digital learning and require a foundational understanding of the implementation details involved in rolling out a digital learning strategy. DLS Explorers do not currently have a DLS programme.
Level 3: DLS Experienced
ISO members who have hands-on experience building and implementing digital learning programmes and require an in-depth implementation guide. These members currently have existing DLS programmes.
Who should use the platform?
- Committee managers and support teams involved in the project management of the international and national standards development processes
- Any expert involved in international or national standardization
- ISO members and ISO/CS staff interested in developing their business skills
How to access the platform?
You need to have an account in the ISO Global Directory. If you don’t have an ISO account, please contact the ISO Member Body User Administrator (MBUA) in your country. Once you have your account, go to learning.iso.org to sign in using your ISO credentials.
ISO Digital Accessibility Survey Results 2022-2025
The ISO capacity building unit circulated a digital accessibility survey in 2022 to determine the digital delivery opportunities and obstacles that ISO should consider for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of its digital technical assistance and training services.
This survey is vital to ensure the achievement of the following objectives:
- Identify the high priority needs for digital content development for ISO’s developing country members during the period 2022-2025.
- Appreciate the current realities and practices that are implemented by ISO’s developing country members in the field of digital learning and development.
- Support the implementation of the ISO digital learning solutions toolkit.
New eLearning courses in 2023
ISO Good Standardization Practices (GSP)
The ISO Good Standardization Practices eLearning course is specifically designed to support ISO’s developing country members in aligning their processes for developing, publishing, and disseminating information on national standards with international best practices, and becoming more actively involved in International Standards development activities. Packed with useful information and practical guidance and case study, this comprehensive course contains eight modules and two assessment modules, some of which are further divided into sub-modules.
Stay tuned. More courses will be coming up throughout the year!